Limited 90-Day Warranty*
- Alta Audio LLC. (hereafter referred to as Alta Audio) warrants to the original purchaser that this
loudspeaker is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and authorizes free
service and/or parts replacement at an Alta Audio authorized service facility for a period of 90 days
from date of purchase (by the original purchaser only) in the United States of America.
- All Parts except the cosmetics are warranted for 90 days from date of purchase and will be replaced if
in the sole judgement of Alta Audio they shall be deemed defective over and above that considered to be
normal wear. This warranty does not apply to equipment showing abuse or damage or to parts that in our
judgement are not defective; nor does it extend to any equipment that may have been tampered with,
altered, or repaired outside an Alta Audio authorized service facility.
- Proof of purchase (sales receipt) must be presented to the Alta Audio authorized service facility
whenever any warranty service is required.
- Loudspeakers sent to Alta Audio for service must be sent in original packaging with freight and
insurance charges prepaid by the owner. Loudspeakers will be returned freight prepaid.
- In all cases of in-transit damage a claim must be filed against the carrier by the purchaser.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and there are no other warranties
valid. No one is authorized to assume any liability on behalf of Alta Audio or impose any obligation on
it in connection with the sale of any equipment other than as stated in this warranty. Alta Audio shall
not be responsible in any way for consequential or indirect damages or liabilities resulting from the
use and operation of the product covered herein or resulting from any breach of this warranty or any
implied warranty relating to the said product.
*This warranty represents a limited warranty as per definition of the Federal Trade Commission. (Magnuson –
Moss Warranty Act)
Extended 5 Year Warranty
To extend your warranty for a full five years you must register your warranty on the Alta Audio site within
14 days of the date of purchase. Your warranty does not cover abuse – such as burned voice coils or ruptured
cones – due to excessive power or malfunctioning amplification equipment. This extended warranty contains
identical provisions as the 90 day warranty – but for a period of five years after the date of purchase ot
the original owner. This warranty must be registered to be valid.